Jesus said in John 14:6 “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life and no one comes to the Father (which is in Heaven) except through me”
What We Believe:
• We Believe God is One and He is self-existing in 3 distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
• We Believe in order to be saved one must have:
1. Turned away from sin (Confess and Repent).
2. Trusted in Jesus Christ alone to save them and to forgive them of their sins.
3. Committed to following Jesus Christ’s perfect will for their life each day.
Note: What is Saving Faith? See Following Link: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/what-saving-faith/
• We believe Jesus Christ died once and for all to take away our sin.
• We Believe in the infallible (without error) Word of God (the Bible) in its original languages, as a True and accurate representation of God’s direct voice and vision, to and for mankind.
• We believe in the 5 solas of the reformation which are:
Sola Scriptura (Latin: by scripture alone) = Christian scriptures (The Bible) are the sole source of authority for Christian faith and practice. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Sola Fide (Latin: by faith alone) = God’s pardon for guilty sinners is granted to and received through faith alone, excluding all “works” (good deeds). Ephesians 2:8-9 , Galatians 2:16
Sola Gratia (Latin: by grace alone) = Salvation comes by divine grace or “unmerited favor” only, not as something merited by the sinner. Ephesians 2:8-9
Solo Christo (Latin: “by Christ Alone”) = is the teaching that Christ is the only mediator between God and man, and that there is salvation through no other. 1 Timothy 2:5
Soli Deo Gloria (Latin term for Glory to God alone) = means that everything that is done is for God’s glory to the exclusion of mankind’s self-glorification and pride. Christians are to be motivated and inspired by God’s glory and not their own. Romans 11:33-36
These are our basic core beliefs that we live by and operate this ministry under. If you have any specific questions regarding our beliefs or any other questions please contact us:Contact Us with any and all questions, comments, or prayer requests